BOILER WATER CIRCULATING PUMPS
ON SITE SERVICES
WHO WE ARE
TOMCO is family run and managed by an efficient team of experienced, skilled and dedicated people. TOMCO regards all its employees and partners as family and that authenticity is displayed in every part of the business.
TOMCO has grown and expanded in a fluid seamless way that allows us to be innovative and develop in line with market trends and needs.
1976: Tomco Armature Winders cc
2000: Tomco Electrical And Mechanical Engineering (Pty) Ltd
2011: Tomco Transformer Repairs & Sales (Pty) Ltd
Tomco was established in 1976 and has developed rapidly and successfully, now maintaining a high profile in the industry.
The company is responsible for rewinding and refurbishing of electrical and mechanical products in all the industrial sectors in all regions of South Africa and surrounding countries, which include Mining, Petrochemical, Power Generation & Steel Industries.
Due to our large range of equipment and facilities, the majority of work undertaken is carried out in-house, further enabling us to provide quality products and services to our customers.
We offer a full range of services which include the rewinding and refurbishing of the following products:
• All types of AC Motors including squirrel cage and slip ring motors
• All types of DC Motors, Generators, Taco Generators and Alternators
• All types of High Voltage AC Motors
• The full range of Transformers, Electro-Magnets and Coils
• All types of AC/DC Welding Machines including generator and electronically controlled types
24 HOUR, 7 DAY WEEK EMERGENCY REPAIR SERVICE